24.3.08

409 - Marie BOINE, une fois encore, une fois de plus, une autre voix(e)



1 Gumppet Holvot (The Wolves Howl)
2 Ale Sat (No More)
3 Cuovgi Liekkas (Radiant Warmth)
4 Ahccai (To My Father)
5 Maid Aiggot Muinna Eallin (What Do You Want Life )
6 Mielahisvuohta (Lunacy Lunacy)
7 Gilvve Gollat (Sow Your Gold)
8 Gulan Du (Hearing You)
9 Vuolgge Mu Mielde Bassiv Arrai (Come With Me To The Sacred Mountain)
10 Mun Da'han Lean Oaiv Amus (Just When I Had...)
11 Da Lean Mun (Here I Am)

“ I refused to perform at the Lillehammer Winter Olympics because I didn’t want to be a decoration. ”

“ The Sámi people, like people everywhere, are struggling but what I see is that self-esteem is getting better. ”

(lien là où vous savez)

1 commentaire:

EdkOb a dit…

http://rapidshare.com/files/101979703/MB_L.rar

Marie est l'Amie M.
Définitivement.
Sa voix comble le passant.
Pour très très longtemps.
Prenez place, et laissez-vous sublimer.

Bonne écoute, passantEs.